Resin THC Disposable Vape Sweet Island OG
Categories: Delta-8-THC Vape Cartridges, THC-O Vape Cartridges
Features: Delta-8-THC, Hybrid, Live Resin, THC-O
Urb Live Resin THC-O Disposable Vape – Sweet Island OG
Urb Live Resin THC-O Disposable Vape – Sweet Island OG contains a revolutionary blend of THC-O, Delta-8-THC Distillate, and rich Live Resin extracted from flash-frozen fresh flower. This combination creates an uplifting and heady feel and is more potent than Delta-8-THC or Delta-10-THC. This Indica-dominant hybrid contains terpenes will leave you energetic and productive with a relaxing body buzz. There are no cutting agents, such as VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or anything else, used in this potent product. Each 2 ml disposable vape cartridge features a ceramic coil and contains a blend of hemp-derived oil with natural terpenes. This 420 mAh rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Sweet Island OG Strain Description:
Effects: Energetic, Uplifting
Flavor: Sweet, skunky flavor with undertones of grapefruit
What is THC-O?
THC-O is a synthetic cannabinoid derived from hemp. Similar to other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. THC-O interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, Delta 6a10a THC, and HHC, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report that THC-O is significantly more potent than Delta-9-THC, making it more psychoactive than many of the products available in the medical and recreational marijuana markets. THC-O is also known for its antiemetic (anti-nausea), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), orexigenic (appetite stimulating) and stress-reducing properties.
What is Delta-8-THC?
Delta-8-THC is another cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Unlike other cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, or CBN, for example, Delta-8-THC has psychoactive effects. These psychoactive effects are similar to those of Delta-9-THC, which is what is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. Some consumers think of Delta-8-THC as marijuana’s “little brother”.
What is Live Resin?
Live resin is a cannabis concentrate that is known for being potent, fresh, top quality and full of flavor. It is produced by flash freezing the fresh flowers of the cannabis plant, then extracting the compounds by using pressure instead of heat. This process ensures more of the organic compounds, including terpenes, remain intact. Terpenes are what create flavors and aromas in many plants, including cannabis. So, preserving these compounds makes for the best flavor experience.
THC-O has been reported by consumers to provide psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects; often referred to as a “spiritual cannabinoid”. Both THC-O and Delta-8-THC have been known to lead to feelings of euphoria and increased energy and creativity. Some common benefits of THC-O and Delta-8-THC may include:
- Feelings of happiness
- Feelings of energy
- Stress reducing properties
- Anti-anxiety properties
- Appetite stimulation
- Anti-nausea qualities
- Relaxing Body Buzz
Consume as needed
Serving Size: 2-3 three-second draws
Servings per Unit: Approximately 120 draws
Trouble Shooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some trouble-shooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Hemp-Derived THC-O Distillate, Delta-8-THC Distillate, Live Resin Extract (Oleoresin), Premium Terpenes
There are no reviews yet.